Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gluten free Mochi(rice cake) pizza!

I usually buy fresh mochi (Rice cake) every year in this season. 

But I noticed that I already had so many mochis left in my refrigerator.

Since I found out an interesting recipe online, I used the mochis to make it.


Here are mochi pizzas!!!!

Toppings were tofu sausage, onion, and green pepper with tomato sauce on one pizza, and mushrooms with white cream sauce on the other one. They were so yummy and gluten free. 

I definitely recommend it.



ease NY

16 East 41st Street 2nd Floor
(b/w 5th Ave. and Madison Ave.)
New York, NY 10017
(Please press 2)

Please Call (212)661-5151
E-mail : ease@easeny.com
7 days open
10:00AM - 9:00PM (Mon - Fri)
10:00AM - 8:00PM (Sat & Sun)

*By appointment only*

No comments:

Post a Comment